Why work with us?
We are currently seeking:
Bruce Mechanical Ltd. located out of the town of Arnprior On is seeking to fill a full time Administrative Assistant position. Duties to include but not limited to the following:
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- CSR booking appointments for staff including sales service and installation
- Data entry including entering invoices, taking payments , tracking time sheets etc
- Ordering and receiving equipment and parts
- Secondary School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Problem solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Post Secondary Certificate in Business Admin would be an asset
Administrative Assistance remuneration would include the following:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm
- Hourly rate is $20.00 per hour
- We would share the cost of the health care benefits 50/50 as well as we would match your RRSP contributions up to 1% per year of service to a maximum 10% after 10 years of service.
*The best admin assistants aren’t just reactive, responding to needs as they come in. They look for way to create efficiencies, streamline operations and implement new programs to the benefit of themselves, their execs and the business as a whole.
Submit by email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform all maintenance, service, and installations by following manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain, repair, and perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential/commercial equipment.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options to ensure customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent Bruce Mechanical in a professional, courteous manner on each call.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all equipment and regulations.
A minimum of 3 years of recent HVAC Installation experience with exposure to furnaces, fireplaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless water heaters.
- Valid Gas Fitter/ Gas Technician II license.
- Refrigeration License considered a strong asset.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record required.
- Understands and willingness to follow proper safety techniques.
- Be comfortable with working outside and in all weather conditions.
- Occasionally work in confined spaces and at elevated heights.
- On call rotation every 3 weeks approx. (some flexibility is available/required when workloads allow and to meet the needs of our customers).
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,273.00-$62,667.00 per year
Salary: Commission & Salary TBD during the interview process.